September 08, 2005

You Are Not Alone In Your Darkness

So I've found inspiration. Inspiration to finally speak out, to finally share what has been aching to be shared for so long. Tori was my inspiration, Haullie was my kick in the pants.

Tori Amos has been a long time influence in my life ... since Little Earthquakes was released, she's been finding ways to rescue me, whether I was aware of it or not.

Haullie found similar inspiration in Tori and her music, but Hauliie did what I could not. The words I could put on this page can not justify what Haullie has accomplished, I can only suggest you visit www.alltheseyears.net and witness it for yourself. Haullie is trully an amazing spirit.

The affect Tori has had on my life has always made me want to do something, to take action, to make a stand, to yell from the rooftops how wrong the world is, but I never found the guts. Haullie's accomplishments made me realize that what I trully needed to do for my ouw healing was a small grain in comparison to how far Haullie has gone for her healing. Haullie has started to heal others, just like Tori.

So this is where my healing begins. I am no longer alone in my darkness, though neither of them are aware, I have Tori and Haullie here with me, in spirit. I'll be damned if I'm ever going back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home